Insert One Articulate Presentation Into Another Seemlessly
Have you ever wanted to insert one Articulate presentation into another, but were afraid that you’d have multiple Articulate player shells taking over your screen? Fortunately, with the announcement of Articulate Presenter Community Skins, you can remove the player shell from one presentation & seemlessly insert that presentation into another course.
To see a quick example of what this looks like, check out the sample in the link below:
Slide 2 contains a presentation that was published with the Corporate Communications player template. Slide 3 contains a presentation was published with a community skin that removes the Articulate player shell.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Download and install Tony Lowe’s webducateWhiteNoButton player template by using the link below:
Be sure to extract the .artpkg file from the ZIP file to your computer and then double-click it to install it.
2. Open the presentation that you want to insert into the other presentation
3. Publish it to the web using the webducateWhiteNoButton player template
4. When publishing is complete, select the Open Folder button
5. Rename the player.html file to index.html
6. Open the presentation will serve as the “host” presentation for the other file
7. Select the Articulate menu > Web Object
8. Browser for the folder that contains the first presentation you published
9. Accept the default settings for the web object and click OK
10. Publish your presentation
For a screencast walkthrough of this tutorial, see below:
Can’t see the screencast? Click here for a direct link to it.
Note: This post isn’t possible without Dave Moxon’s excellent Articulate blog. Check it out here.